Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just give it a go!

It's good to try new things and sometimes the hardest part is just getting started. It's good to recognise that not everything will work out but it is worth giving it a go anyway. It is worthwhile to just start sometimes! Then sometimes success does happen when you were not sure that it would but had just started anyway.

I planted carrots on the 22nd of May and wasn't sure if they would grow or not. According to the back of the packet it wasn't really the right season but I thought I would try anyway. I was also unsure if I had the correct soil as prescribed on the seed packet - "an open airy situation with light fertile soil not recently manured." Yesterday I pulled this carrot up and I think they just need a little longer in the soil and they will be perfect. Hope they are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment