
This is my family!
This is me, Kylie. I am 38 years old. I have a pen and paper as I like to write. I also enjoy different types of art/craft, particularly paper crafts. My newest passion is gardening.
This is Brianna. She is nearly 10 years old and she is in year 4. Her favourite colour is green and she loves gymnastics. She has a gymnastics competition today and is very excited.
This is Chester the cat. He is about six months old. He used to be really shy and scared but not anymore. He loves cuddles and also loves to eat.
These are our snow peas. They are a few weeks old. The picture doesn't really do them justice. They like to climb but don't like whoever is eating them.
Thankyou to Alysha for choosing the characters to represent everyone (and including the snow peas). Create your own stick family at www.facebook.com/familystick
No comments:
Post a Comment